New Year Resolutions
So the way I figure it, one can take the whole month of January to sort out their new year resolutions. Here goes for now, my new year resolutions:
- Lose weight, ten kilo to be exact, and before then end of Feb so about a kilo a week, brutal! Especially if I get the cabin crew job, I have to be within my BMI, which I was about 9 months ago when I had a vegetarian diet now that i live with “meatarians” I gained 12 kilo and I have to lose it fast. There is this diet which has on it day 3 liquid diet… now what is that supposed to mean? Am I to liquefy stuff then eat it or am I to eat stuff that is already liquid without the joys of added sugar and carbon dioxide which leaves me with water, fruit juice, milk and… ummm that’s it. Unless if I add milk products which leaves me with low fat yoghurt making a grand total of four things to consume on day 3. The things we do to ourselves.
- Pray more. I had gotten to the point where I prayed morning, noon and evening and I have somehow slacked again… and I promised myself to go to confession often, last time was in August. I need a support group, that’s why i am looking into Opus Dei, maybe they are for me, maybe not, we’ll see.
- Make a conscious effort to contact all my friends. Don’t I do that already? Yeah so continue maybe and not lose touch as I kinda did this year. My phone bill says otherwise, sigh
- Distance learning. Yep I have to do my masters whether I am working or not… actually I have to be working no two ways about that
- Get a job. Would love to cabin crew at the mo, but if that does not work out I have to actively job hunt… and who knows I might actually get a great job where I do not have to lose weight.
- Publish my books. Well i have to rewrite the manuscripts first don’t I… considering that I lost both of them… or maybe just forget those two and continue with nr 3 and get that one published… decisions, decisions…