7 quick takes Friday
- I have succumbed. Jen host 7 quick takes at Conversion diary and I have read them religiously for so long… figured it was time to start… so here is my first 7 quick takes.
- I have the first of 6 exams on Tuesday. I am a procrastinator. Not a good combination
- My harp is finally finished and so i have to make a trip to Pretoria to go get it… nearly two hours on the road ugghhh
- Did i mention that I’m behind with my studies… it’s for my honours degree… why did i ever think i wanted to do post grad? and distance education sucks… i like my lectures!
- There is a music workshop in our deanery… i wonder if i should go… i hope it will be proper liturgical music and none of this Hillsong nonsense for mass. retreats and camp? cool, for mass NO!!!
- Hoping the first Brownies meeting this term goes well today, little girls running all over the place… a joy when one has studied 😀
- My first 7 quick take is over! Went quick too 😀
For more 7 Quick Takes, be sure and stop by Jennifer’s Conversion Diary.