2. Still haven’t been to confession… but spiritually things are on the up and up
3. My car went in for repairs – they had said I would not get it till next week… I threw a hissy… I am getting it in a couple of hours
4. Still won’t manage to teach Shona this week… maybe move my classes to Sunday
5. On a happier note, at young adults this week we were talking about God’s will and then we moved to training our consciences… and Mari posted about it here…
6. I just want to sleep, I’ so sleepy I am practically sleep walking but…
7. I am going to Kontiki this weekend with the Guides and Rangers and Scouts… and I’m already tired… and I know sleep will be scarce. The theme this year is Rome… and this is my first Kontiki…For more 7 Quick Takes, be sure and stop by Betty Beguiles.
Ok, so the last time I did 7 quick takes is a while back… as in way back nearly a year… but this Friday I just had to….it’s been a deluge… as in it doesn’t rain it pours… no, it doesn’t pour it’s a downright deluge, kind of deluge….
1. Our oven exploded 2. Had bad days at work the whole week, and haven’t gone to confession and because I’m not in a state of grace haven’t communion in 12 days…. not good – I’m old school like that
3. My car went in for repairs – they said it would take 10 days… 10 days!!!! So I won’t be able to teach Shona this weekend
4. I had a mini accident … which I cant afford – whilst driving Nya’s car… wanted to cry – of course, the car I was driving is fine… the other car will need work…
5. I received another speeding ticket in the mail… tripled because I’m a foreigner…. I now owe over R3000 in ticket fines over the space of two weeks… for a person who never got speeding fines, I must be wanting to break a record or something.. and these tickets are from the end of last year and of course, I’m only getting them now
6. My project manager says I’m playing games and left work in a huff
7. We now owe so much money… I think I’m gonna play the lotto… and the siblings all want to do things that will drain us… I can’t even pay into our stokvel.